What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
The Hospitality Aide is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for all clients, executives and staff members at all times. Manage and maintain all public areas, the ambassador will be the point of contact for reception and c-suite team.
- Provide high-level internal and external customer support
- Restock office, kitchen, and pantry supplies
- Prepare and maintains conference rooms for executive and client meetings, align all furniture to ensure a welcoming look.
- Set-up all conference rooms for new/continuing meetings
- Ability to move & lift conference furniture up to 50 lbs.
- Ensure all trash is cleared at regular intervals of time
- Maintain and report all maintenance related reports
- Greet employees and visitors, welcome visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction.
- Speak knowledgeably about the office, building, surrounding areas, transportation, local restaurants and other points of interest
- Ensure the cleanliness of all office space to include open work areas, conference rooms, lobby, and kitchen
- Coordinate and arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety guidelines
- Provide first-line support for basic office technology
- General administrative support
- Interface with vendors (catering, AV, etc.) to provide seamless customer support
- Respond to inquiries and anticipates customer needs
- Communicate effectively with peers, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communications.
- Maintain a strong awareness of business activity and communicate all updates with your team members.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all other departments.
- Conduct opening and closing walkthroughs when business requires
- Other duties as assigned
- A genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering the Platinum Service® Standard.
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment.
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- A consistently professional approach, with a mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one’s job domain.
- Two to three years’ experience in a client service / housekeeping / porter or houseman within a hospitality or corporate environment.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 972170