Hospitality Services Manager/Certified Dietary Manager - Future Growth - New Orleans, LA
Position Title: [[title]]
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
The Front of House/Hospitality Services Manager/CDM, reporting directly to the Director of Dining Services, holds duties related to assisting with day to day operations in senior living dining services. The position entails a need for excellent communication skills; ability to multi-task, strong team leadership and ensures superior food and beverage quality and strong customer service skills.
- Schedules, trains, manages, and develops staff
- Manages budget and inventory
- Assists with catering events
- Establishes seasonal specials
- Manages culinary program in conjunction with culinary and marketing team
- Maintains a positive working relationship with residents, staff, and client
- Works with vendors to increase positive cost results
- Works with team regarding attendance and staffing to achieve maximum results
- Oversees financial aspects of first class dining operations
- Experience managing others - Strong Communicator and demonstrated by ability to interact successfully with a variety of people
- Excellent computer skills, self-motivation, excellent planning skills and able to make timely and competent decisions
- Ability to keep track of large inventories and budgets
- Ability to work the business hours as the workday can extend to evenings/weekends
- Have a quick grasp on what needs to be done and demonstrates a desire to lead
- Creativity while not overseeing the attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the business as well as has knowledge of the market
- Finance, Loss Prevention, and HR experiences
- Prefer a college degree and management experience, particularly in the food and beverage industry
- Certification in service training, alcohol service, safe food handling and first aid
Apply to Unidine today!
Unidine is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Unidine maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1184513
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1184513