HOST/HOSTESS - Lumen Field
Position Title: Host/Hostess
Starting Pay: $22.85 per hour
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The Host(ess) is responsible for greeting venue guests and escorting them to an appropriately sized table for the size of their party. The Host(ess) assists the dining staff in assuring that guests receive prompt and courteous service. The Host(ess) will aide in preparing beverages and expediting food orders. The Catering Host(ess) must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work evening and weekend events as scheduled per business need.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for greeting guests and escorting them to tables.
- Assists ins scheduling dining reservations, following proper policies.
- Understands and can describe menu offerings, packaging/presentation and pricing.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provides friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests.
- Assist dining staff in serving the guests in a prompt and courteous fashion including filling drinks and clearing tables.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Walks and stands during entire shift
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops, bends and cleans to maintain service area.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Free Meal
- Free Parking
- Merchandise Discount