Hosts and Hostesses - Kendall's Brasserie
Hosts and Hostesses
135 N. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
It’s an exciting time to join the Kendall’s team! We are refreshed and ready to re-open at the iconic Music Center in downtown LA. We are looking for friendly, engaging, and dynamic individuals to be Hosts/Hostesses.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate (based on experience) plus tips
- Working in an iconic DTLA restaurant
- Growth and learning opportunities
Required Years of Experience: Minimum 1 year experience
Responsible for seating residents in the dining room. Handles customer service situations as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greets and directs guests to their tables based on availability or desired seating arrangements.
- Helps create an overall enjoyable dining experience and promotes a safe, clean and neat environment for guests and other associates.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills. Gets along well with others, demonstrates flexibility and patience; possesses an interest in people.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency safety procedures and helps evacuate guests to safety in the event of fire or other emergency.
- Assists with service, including occasional bussing and food service, while maintaining safe food handling and sanitation standards.
- May be asked to operate equipment, including but not limited to fire extinguishers, telephones
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties and during special events or functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Come join the Levy Restaurants family!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.