HOTEL DIRECTOR OF GROUP SALES
Salary: $85000 - 126000 / year total compensation
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Lead, manage, and coordinate group sales efforts while assisting in execute items related to the entire sales operation of the hotel. The Director of Group Sales will also work with Director of Sales and Marketing in setting the annual budget.
- Assist in the development, implementation and achievement of the hotel’s annual business and market plan objectives.
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance relating to the execution of marketing and sales functions, policies and standards.
- Actively participate in the sales process via customer meetings, entertainment and attendance at customer and other relevant industry events.
- Direct the solicitation efforts of the sales staff
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase the property’s market share.
- Directs the preparation of reports for the Sales department including annual and monthly Forecast, Lead Management System, and Booking Reports.
- Achieve personal individual revenue.
- Oversee and maximize revenue contribution from distribution.
- Ensure effective utilization of selling guidelines to maximize revenue contribution from all segments.
- Oversee the management, training and career development of sales staff.
- Responsible for recruiting and identifying candidates for sales managerial positions.
- Ability to effectively deal with department heads, customers and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
- Ability to effectively lead team of professionals.
- 4 years college degree preferred: additional/advanced degree coursework in business administration, marketing and communications a plus.
- Minimum 5 years strong operations/sales leadership experience
- Comparable property size and scope experience preferred
- Proven track record of successes in achieving revenue objectives
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate and train sales team
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1228527
Flik Hospitality Group
JEANNE M LANE
Pay: $85,000 to $126,000/year
<div id="128179"> Flik Hospitality Group <p><b> </b>$85000 - $126000 / year total compensation</p><p> </p><p><b>What makes FLIK click</b></p><p><br><em>What makes FLIK click
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1228527