Hourly Food & Beverage - Winter Park
Position Title: Food & Beverage HRLY- Winter Park
Starting Pay: $9.54 to $ 25.00 per hour pay rate vary by position
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1045392 .
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program