HOURLY OFFICE PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATOR (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time HOURLY OFFICE PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATOR position.
- Location: Washington DC 20037-3202 Note: Online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous administrator experience is required.
- Perks: Free Parking
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $23.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1223326.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
EverSource is an innovative facilities management company that ensures dedication to its clients and a positive company culture. From mailing processes to copy center management, EverSource associates perform essential tasks efficiently, thoroughly, and in a personalized manner. As a company, we are committed to providing our clients with top-notch services and our associates with frequent growth opportunities. At EverSource you will be a valued team member whose innovative thinking will be not only accepted but encouraged and implemented.
Join EverSource’s Talent team today!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the “job search” in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on “referral tracking.” For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com.
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical duties, including answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine operation and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs errands.
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and records/transcribes minutes.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges appointments.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other information.
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database systems.
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and addresses complaints.
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to EverSource today!
EverSource is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Eversource maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Ever Source are offered many fantastic benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/ AD, Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state), Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).