HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES(FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time HOUSEKEEPER-AMBULATORY SERVICES position.
- Location: MEDSTAR MOB-9105 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR. Rosedale, MD 21237 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary, rotating weekends; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1007834.
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Performs specialized cleaning duties with the intent of disinfecting ambulatory healthcare facilities including restrooms, patient areas, exam rooms, procedure rooms, and specialty areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disinfects surfaces with provided chemicals.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings, vents, window sills, and ledges.
- Cleans reception glass and entrance windows.
- Moves chairs/stools, waste/linen/biohazardous bins, small equipment on wheels, scales, and other items for proper cleaning. Realigns items according to recommended layout.
- Cleans floors including sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming. Performs carpet spot cleaning and upholstery spot cleaning.
- Collects and disposes of general trash and biohazardous waste. Performs routine cleaning on general trash and biohazardous waste containers.
- Replenishes soap, sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and other items.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean and orderly operating condition.
- Works with alarm systems to arm and disarm.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Req ID: 1007834