HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES (FULL TIME & PART TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time & part time HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES positions.
- Location: Lehigh Valley Health Network - 2545 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem, PA 18017-7300 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time & part time schedules; 5:00pm - 1:30am, some weekends & holidays required. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Must have valid driver's license & reliable transportation as traveling between buildings during shifts may be necessary.
- Perks: $0.50 per hour shift differential! Paid mileage!
- Starting Pay: $16.25 per hour
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Performs specialized cleaning duties with the intent of disinfecting ambulatory healthcare facilities including restrooms, patient areas, exam rooms, procedure rooms, and specialty areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disinfects surfaces with provided chemicals.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings, vents, window sills, and ledges.
- Cleans reception glass and entrance windows.
- Moves chairs/stools, waste/linen/biohazardous bins, small equipment on wheels, scales, and other items for proper cleaning. Realigns items according to recommended layout.
- Cleans floors including sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming. Performs carpet spot cleaning and upholstery spot cleaning.
- Collects and disposes of general trash and biohazardous waste. Performs routine cleaning on general trash and biohazardous waste containers.
- Replenishes soap, sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and other items.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean and orderly operating condition.
- Works with alarm systems to arm and disarm.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Crothall is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1224311