HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES position.
- Location: UIC JN - 1801 W. Taylor, 801 S. Paulina, Chicago, IL 60607-3320 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Days may vary. 5:00 PM - 1:30 AM.
- Requirement: Previous cleaning experience is preferred, but willing to train.
- Starting Pay: $15.80 per hour
- Perks: Monthly stipend of $1,100 after 60 days of service!
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture, growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Performs specialized cleaning duties with the intent of disinfecting ambulatory healthcare facilities including restrooms, patient areas, exam rooms, procedure rooms, and specialty areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disinfects surfaces with provided chemicals.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings, vents, window sills, and ledges.
- Cleans reception glass and entrance windows.
- Moves chairs/stools, waste/linen/biohazardous bins, small equipment on wheels, scales, and other items for proper cleaning. Realigns items according to recommended layout.
- Cleans floors including sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming. Performs carpet spot cleaning and upholstery spot cleaning.
- Collects and disposes of general trash and biohazardous waste. Performs routine cleaning on general trash and biohazardous waste containers.
- Replenishes soap, sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and other items.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean and orderly operating condition.
- Works with alarm systems to arm and disarm.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Enhance your quality of life through our comprehensive benefits:
- · Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- · 401K with Company Match
- · Disability Insurance
- · Life Insurance/AD
- · Associate Shopping Program
- · Health and Wellness Programs
- · Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- · Identify Theft Protection
- · Pet Insurance
- · And More
SSC maintains a drug-free workplace.
SSC & Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.