HOUSEKEEPER (FULL TIME & PART TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time and part time HOUSEKEEPER positions.
- Location: Canton ISD- 225 West Elm Street, Canton, TX 75103 (Openings at other locations within school district available) Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time and part time schedules. 3:00pm - 11:30pm. Days may vary with the flexibility to meet most scheduling needs. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience is necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $11.50 per hour
- Perks: SSC invests in our employees with training and growth opportunities, but the benefits don’t stop there, SSC offers a comprehensive benefits package and we are also excited to offer same day pay! At SSC we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture, growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Enhance your quality of life through our comprehensive benefits:
- · Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- · 401K with Company Match
- · Disability Insurance
- · Life Insurance/AD
- · Associate Shopping Program
- · Health and Wellness Programs
- · Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- · Identify Theft Protection
- · Pet Insurance
- · And More
SSC maintains a drug-free workplace.
SSC & Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.