HOUSEKEEPER (FULL TIME)
Coreworks is hiring immediately for a full time HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Palo Pinto General Hospital - 400 SW 25th Ave., Mineral Wells, TX 76067.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Open availability preferred; hours and days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Will train!
- Starting Pay: $14.50 per hour.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits package, great team members, and a career with one of the top hospitality companies in the nation! You'll work with a talented and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those we serve.
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our support services team is the core of our business. If you enjoy making a difference in the health and wellness of others, you will be a great addition to the Coreworks team!
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Coreworks is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1254021