What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
As a Housekeeping Service Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the successful operation and customer service of the housekeeping department at the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center in Austin, Texas.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Participates in recruitment and staff selection process.
- Assists with housekeeper scheduling.
- Assigns established work areas and or project duties.
- Plans and coordinates project work.
- Attends and participates in departmental staff meetings, development and training courses.
- Provides and monitors individual guidance and motivation to employees.
- Participates in facility Quality Assurance Program as required.
- Works with chemicals on a constant basis requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
- Assigns equipment to staff; monitors daily equipment use, cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensures that all equipment is clean and professional in appearance at all times.
- Assists housekeepers on an as needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of support services, military, housekeeping, and/or facilities maintenance experience.
- 1 or more years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group situations.
- Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff.
- Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit and loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions.
- CRCST or any other applicable sterile processing certification is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 981283
JEANNE M LANE