Human Resources Intern, Restaurant Associates / Harvard Business School
- We have an opening for a Human Resources Intern position.
- Location: 117 Western Avenue, Boston, MA 02163. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time, 24 hours per week.
- Starting Pay: $25.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1164298.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Be with the Best! Restaurant Associates, Innovators in culinary, hospitality, and well-being a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high-quality culinary expertise. Celebrates its diamond anniversary of 75 years while looking forward to a bright future of growth, innovation, excellence, and purpose. R/A headquartered in New York City is the hospitality industry leader for some of the nation's premier museums, performing arts centers, catering and corporate accounts. We pride ourselves on our culinary heritage of "firsts", our dedication to quality, our passion for food, and our culture of CARE. If you share our belief in the value of delivering Superior Quality Food, Hospitality Excellence, and being part of a collaborative culture that engages our teams through enthusiasm and excitement around the business. We invite you to learn more about Restaurant Associates’ dynamic select team of professionals. Come share your talents with one of the nations’ fastest-growing, multi-million-dollar organizations – Voted Glassdoor Employee Choice Award Best Places to Work 2021.
Learn more about the innovative culture at Restaurant Associates
- Complete various administrative duties as needed
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assist with interviews and employee onboarding
- Help keep the HR office organized
- Notify HR team members of employee queries
- Participate and assist in organizing company events and careers days
Requirements and Basic Qualification Skills:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Reception or administrative experience a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Must have proficiency with the English language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be neat in appearance and comply with proper dress code as designated by Restaurant Associates.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced diverse environment.
- Occasional: Have to lift at least 30lbs. without restrictions.
- Occasional: standing, walking, lifting, manual dexterity, reaching, handling, bending.
- Occasional: push/pull, ascending and descending stairs and ladders.
- Occasional: climbing, squatting, sitting, and kneeling.
Restaurant Associate maintains a drug-free workplace.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $25/hour
24 hours per week.</li><li><b> </b>$25.00 per hour</li></ul><p> </p><p><b>We Make Applying Easy!</b> Want to apply to this job via text messaging
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1164298