IN-SEAT SERVER - LUMEN FIELD
Position Title: In-Seat Server
Starting Pay: $22.85 per hour
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
The In-Seat Server is responsible for delivering food and beverage items from the kitchen to the guests in various sitting areas throughout the stadium. In this position, the server should have an understanding of the content of the menu and ensures that food is delivered in a timely fashion. The server should understand and follow food safety and sanitation guidelines and help with the execution of area setup and breakdown.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Cleans work area and equipment used in food preparation and service.
- Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Delivers food items to and from main kitchen.
- Promotes clean, safe and neat environment for residents, self and staff.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job duties.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Duties
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to actively engage physically with guests.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- React with physical and mental alertness in emergency situations.
- Demonstrate physical stamina and agility required to be mobile for long periods throughout the day.
- Lift/move materials and equipment up to 50 pounds.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Merchandise Discount
- Employee Assistance Program