Intern, Chartwells Higher Ed / North Central College
- We are hiring immediately for a Intern position.
- Location: North Central College, Kaufman Dining Hall, 221 South Brainard Street, Naperville, IL. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Fifteen hours per week, days flexible. More details upon interview.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1032253.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
As an intern, you will be working closely with Compass Group leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development. This position is paid, but not eligible for benefits such as medical, relocation, or housing.
Compass Group Intern Requirements:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university or technical program to receive college credit
- Possess an interest in learning, observing, and practicing a variety of experiences in our industry
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding, and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Solid project management acumen
- Self-directed, proactive, and curious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attitude of a leader
- Enjoyment of building relationships
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).