INTERNAL AUDITOR (REMOTE)
Salary: $55,000 -75,000
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
In this position, you will be responsible for conducting risk-based financial and operational audits to identify risks and control gaps that may have an impact on the integrity of our financial information and/or the achievement of business objectives.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their skills and knowledge and pursue a career within Internal Audit and/or within the business.
* Conduct audits, either individually or as a part of a small team, with responsibility for the planning, audit execution, and delivery of the final audit report. For each assignment, understand the various risks, processes, controls, IT systems, business performance metrics, operational challenges, and business initiatives.
* Maintain appropriate work papers and evidence to support findings.
* Communicate findings and recommendations concisely and clearly to all levels of management both verbally and in writing.
* Prepare high-quality audit reports with concise, practical recommendations.
* Work with local management to develop sound and practical solutions to weaknesses and monitor closely the implementation of agreed action plans.
* Support other internal audit activities.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
* 1+ years’ of work experience in finance, accounting, or external/internal audit is a plus.
* Proficient Microsoft Office and PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Willing and able to travel to business units, up to 40%.
Skills and Capabilities:
* Strong communication skills and ability to function effectively as part of a team, in one-on-one situations, and in audit presentations.
* Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Critical thinker, intellectual curiosity, and problem-solver.
* Solid time management and organization skills.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Compass Corporate maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1157567
Pay: up to $75,000/year
<div id="128170"> Compass Corporate <p><b> $55,000 -$75,000</b></p><p><b>A family of companies and experiences</b></p><p>As the leading foodservice and support services company
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1157567