IT Technology Analyst - Client Facing, Remote
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
This is a primarily remote role but may require client site visits.
Some clients have strict safety and PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) requirements for all onsite visitors.
The IT Technology Analyst is a primary technical resource supporting complex integrated facilities management systems for Compass Group North America clients that span across a variety of industries. They are part of the ESFM Technology team. The Technology Analyst supports the client operations teams, technicians, and third-party vendor partners at all North American (U.S. and Canada) locations. They assist in gathering requirements, understanding client business purposes and aligning our technology solutions to best serve the client and operational needs. They will participate in capturing requirements and reporting delivery of client KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). This role is responsible for asset inventory data input and accuracy, general platform support and training, troubleshooting and escalating issues the broader ESFM Technology team as needed.
The Technology Analyst is an individual contributor role and does not directly manage other employees. The role reports to the ESFM Technology team.
Platforms this role supports: SAP, ServiceNow, Nuvolo, Poly, Smart Inspect, Maintenance Connection
* Provide prompt and positive client experience
* Communicate proactively with users and ESFM Technology team
* Assist in new user setup
* Train client operations teams and technicians
* Manage client digital technology inventory
* Assess and troubleshoot various technical issues that arise with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and other tools
* Escalate platform related issues, own responsibility to see issues to resolution
* Communicate with product development team on gap discovery
* Ensure escalations are handled in an effective and timely manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills are necessary to be able to translate technical information to non-technical audiences
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years of technology support experience
* Experience working with above listed systems and experience in the facilities management industry a plus
* Energetic self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* High sense of ownership, responsibility, and commitment to quality
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and shifting deadlines
* Effective organization, collaboration, planning, problem solving, and analytical skills
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.