JANITOR (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for three full-time/part-time JANITOR positions.
- Location: Whitman College - 114 Otis St, Walla Walla WA 99362. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Varying days and hours; schedules will follow the academic school year schedules with time off during summer, winter and spring; More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Covid-19 vaccine is required by the client. Previous janitorial and hospitality experience in a high-volume setting is preferred.
- Perks: Willing to train the right person!!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1046698.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning procedure.
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county guidelines.
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos carpet.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1046698