- We have an opening for a Janitorial Manager position.
- Location: Louisville, KY 40299. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full Time; primarily Monday- Friday, some weekends might be required at times.
- Requirement: Previous janitorial or facilities work and management experience.
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1246826.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Summary: As a Janitorial Manager, you are responsible for assisting in directing and overseeing the cleaning operational needs of the department. You will coordinate the tasks of the frontline associates and will serve as a liaison between administration and unit departments, providing the highest possible level of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and annually reviews standards and work procedures for all staff.
- Plans work and cleaning schedules and areas of work to ensure adequate services are rendered.
- Performs all hiring processes; interview, hiring and training of new associates.
- Orients, develops, and supervises all supervisory/janitorial staff.
- Conducts regular inspections and makes recommendations to the facility.
- Conducts monthly reporting of goals, accomplishments, and future plans.
- Provides staff education and continuous training.
- Communicates with staff, client, administration, and other departments.
- Coordinates outside services as necessary (i.e. Pest Control, Window Cleaning, Medical and Solid Waste, Document Destruction, and Recycling program)
- Janitorial, military, and/or maintenance experience.
- 3 years of supervisory experience in support service-related field with high customer/client contact.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing and stressful environment.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. But can be supplemented by work experience.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.