Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Foodbuy, LLC, a division of Compass Group is seeking a highly motivated individual as a Category Business Analyst based in our Charlotte, NC office.
This is the primary department support role for Step 6 (Implementation) and Step 7 (Category Development) within the 7 Step Sourcing Process for Foodbuy. This role includes strong project management and customer service components to support the execution of category strategies and enroll customers onto Foodbuy Supplies Equipment and Services programs.
- Lead and manage customer enrollments onto individual supplier programs
- Train and educate suppliers on Foodbuy enrollment process and technology
- Develop tools and processes that improve upon customer enrollment experience, flow and accuracy
- Support field requests for additional information about suppliers, products and programming
- Support Category Business Managers with ad hoc enrollment audits and marketing/communication opportunities
- Manage and hold suppliers accountable to enrollment Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Work with Category Business Manager to identify problem suppliers and recommend solutions
- Support Category Team in supplier and customer relationships
- Support team in managing the roll-out, implementation and communication of new programs or program changes adhering to Foodbuy processes and timelines
- Manage team help desk (central email); responding to enrollments, quotes and general program questions. Escalating to Category Business Managers for support where needed
- Other special projects as assigned
- 1 to 3 years related experience required; experience executing defined processes, providing superior customer service and project management are critical to success in this role
- Experience utilizing Excel applications, PowerPoint, Adobe, Word and Salesforce or similar CRM applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- Strong customer service skills; handles customer needs quickly, efficiently, enthusiastically and courteously
- Strong organizational skills, process oriented and high attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable to change and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Flexible and capable of handling and completing multiple competing tasks and priorities
- Assertive, yet capable of building and maintaining effective relationships
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Analytical and effectively applies common sense to analysis
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 267644