Posted Date: Aug 14, 2019
Location: Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
- Assists with and ensures all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and separation of staff is carried on within property and Company policy and within legal boundaries
- Lead recruiting efforts and conduct new employee orientations, benefits meetings, and any other training
- Ensure proper safety training through monitoring safety and helath training checklists
- Conduct management training and advise management of labor law issues
- Oversee employee file maintenance and record keeping and maintain employee information
- Data entry for new hires, terminations, changes to status or pay rates, etc
- Adminster performace appraisal policy and create analysis of increases by department
- Consult with Corporate HR on progressive counseling the step prior to termination to ensure awareness and due diligence is complete
- Authority to hire or fire other employees, or makes suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status
- Establish Open Door Policy with employees to ensure the atmospher is one of management involvement
- Conducts ongoing audits of existing processes and makes recommendations as needed based on identified risks while holding team accountable as needed
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data, and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Develop, maintain and coordinate assocate recognition programs
- Ensures Platinum Service culture is executed throughout operation
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of three years HR experience, preferred previous experience working with food service operations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 310538
AMY S MILLER