Posted Date: Sep 19, 2019
Position Title: Project Manager - STAT Team
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
The role of the STAT Team Project Manager is to supply management support through interim management of accounts, customer service and program implementations. The STAT team member will go through all company foundations training programs and become proficient in the SSC facilities management program in order to apply same during various assignments and startups throughout the country. The goal of a STAT team member is to become qualified to be an account manager in two years or less. This is not a permanent position.
***The ideal candidate will live East of the Mississippi and will be required to travel 75-80% of the time""""
- It is the STAT team member’s job to install the standard programs utilizing best practices SOP in Custodial, Grounds and POM.
- The team member is to take the initiative in installing those programs required to manage the unit they are assigned.
- Training of account personnel in proper cleaning techniques, grounds and maintenance procedures, daily, weekly and monthly safety minders.
- As an interim manager perform all functions a unit/ discipline manager performs in operating an account including personnel.
- Operation/ implementation/ development of QA programs, CMMS, monthly reports and QBR.
- Communications and take direction of unit manager, Project Manager or Regional Manager as assigned.
- Interfaces with clients and client staff to provide project status reports and to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned projects as needed. Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Prepares locally customized operating unit policies and operating programs and procedures for compliance with facilities management best practices, company standards, customer contract requirements, and regulatory standards compliance.
- Bachelor degree preferred in Management Facilities Management/ Engineering and or combined experience from technical schools in their area of expertise; trade schools, military programs
- Minimum of two years’ experience in maintenance operations.
- Must have valid driver’s license and all applicable licenses/ Certifications to discipline.
- The ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed instructions orally and written.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 322858
ANNMARIE B MCSHEA