Posted Date: Oct 28, 2019
Location: Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
Working as the Housekeeping Services Manager, you will oversee all aspects of Housekeeping Operations which shall include guest rooms, public areas and specified back of house areas, ensuring cleanliness and condition are to Oak Ridge Standards. To provide the leadership and direction required to motivate the team and ensure the smooth, efficient and to standard running of the department.
- Ensure the department adjusts to the needs of the business, set up systems to review schedules and ensure they reflect occupancy/business needs.
- Schedule routine inspections by the Housekeeping Supervisors of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms.
- Inspect guests’ rooms and all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurbished as required. Make recommendations to the Director of Operations/General Manager on any broad action required. Plan and assist with capital requirements for all areas.
- Initiate weekly product walk-through with Director of Operations, Director of Engineering and General Manager.
- Maintain appropriate standards of dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of departmental employees.
- Conduct daily/weekly departmental communication meetings ensuring that appropriate information materials on the departments and hotel are shared.
- Ensure Housekeeping personnel are familiar with in-house facilities/hours of operation/special programs for the purpose of assisting guests.
- Monitor and report monthly, all departmental costs including labor, guestroom supplies, decoration, uniforms and cleaning supplies, yet ensure services rendered to the guests are of the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP) certification highly desirable
- Two plus years of direct EVS/Housekeeping operational management experience in a hotel setting
- Excellent customer services skills and experiences, detail oriented
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 337559
AMY S MILLER