Posted Date: Jan 13, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
This individual will be responsible for assisting the Director in oversight of the operational needs of the facility. They will serve as one of the liaisons between the sector and the client, providing the highest possible level of service.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility
- Plans work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate staffing
- Interviews, selects, hires, evaluates, and recommends termination of personnel in accordance with facility standards
- Performs regular inspections and evaluations of the facility; ability to recommend action items
- Conducts regular staff meetings and communicates with members of other departments to coordinate activities
- Schedules major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of additional relevant experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service
- Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff, to function appropriately under stress, to organize and prioritize tasks, and to develop budgets with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements
- Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) skills required
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 357177