KITCHEN UTILITY LEAD (FULL-TIME)
VIRTUAL JOB FAIR!
WEDNESDAY, FEB 8TH
12PM TO 3PM
TO REGISTER, TEXT missionavl to 75000
$2000 Sign on Bonus!
- We are hiring immediately for a KITCHEN UTILITY LEAD position.
- Location: Mission Hospital - 509 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time: schedule will vary! More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Previous dishwashing or utility experience preferred.
- Perks: $2000 Sign on Bonus!
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1146887.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Assist shift supervisors and department directors in the day to day function of the department. Maintain high level of quality in all aspects of the department duties, by training, supporting supervising and interacting with department team members. Ensure that all schedules are assigned and completed daily. Set a positive example for department through professional interactions with team members, customers, patient and families. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or director. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Contribute to the team efforts and showing good customer interactions, and professionalism for customers, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Provide assignments and assistance to team members.
- Demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment in all aspects of job performance.
- Relieve shift supervisor in times of absence.
- Adjust or cover schedules as needed during times of short staffing.
- Ensure that team member maintain set standards by conducting quality assurance surveys.
- Monitor and report any equipment issues or shortages.
- Conduct customer and patient surveys.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or director.
- Interact with patients/customers in an appropriate manner in relation to age based competencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1146887