We are hiring immediately for a Lead Dietitian position!
- Location: AdventHealth Sebring - Sebring, FL
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Setting: Three (3) campus hospital system.; Main campus 174 beds, two (2) satellite campuses are 20 beds each
- Schedule: Full time; Monday - Friday with 1 weekend every other month (one day, Sat. or Sun.)
- $5k SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Relocation Assistance available if needed!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
$5k SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!!
We are seeking a Lead Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care medical center in Sebring, FL.
No income tax, lower cost of living. All CDR, state, and Academy Membership dues are included. Mileage included for traveling to satellite campuses. FNCE all expenses paid in a rotation/every other year!
- Provides nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention
- Complies with all regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies where applicable
- Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Programs
- Identifies weekly treatment goals and communicates individual client needs to treatment team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and Registered Dietitian in accordance with the Commission on Dietetic Registration, required
- Minimum of two to three years of professional experience as a Registered Dietitian
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Morrison Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1174873
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1174873