LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME)
Coreworks is hiring immediately for a full-time LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Michigan Masonic - 1200 Wright Avenue Alma, MI 48801.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; Monday - Saturday operation, days and hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior housekeeping and supervisor experience is preferred. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $19.00 per hour
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits package, great team members, and a career with one of the top hospitality companies in the nation! You'll work with a talented and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those we serve.
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our support services team is the core of our business. If you enjoy making a difference in the health and wellness of others, you will be a great addition to the Coreworks team!
Summary: Supervises, trains and inspects the performance of assigned housekeeping staff to ensure all procedures are completed to unit's standards. Assists where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Ensures assigned staff have reported to work and clocked in properly; documents late or absent employees.
- Resolves internal/external guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Documents call offs, and replaces for any shift.
- Coordinates assigned staff breaks.
- Prepares and distributes assignment sheets to staff and reviews priorities. Communicates additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
- Assigns designated keys, radios and beepers to assigned staff. Maintains accurate record of such assignments and ensure security of keys.
- Checks all equipment used by staff for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems. Instructs designated personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Inspects areas to confirm cleaning standards have been met.
- Assists staff to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and service.
- Conducts staff training as assigned.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Coreworks is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1214028