LEAD, KITCHEN UTILITY (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time LEAD, KITCHEN UTILITY position.
- Location: Uber Chicago Cafe - 433 West Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday. 6:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Requirement: 4 years of previous experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1124463.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Assist shift supervisors and department directors in the day to day function of the department. Maintain high level of quality in all aspects of the department duties, by training, supporting supervising and interacting with department team members. Ensure that all schedules are assigned and completed daily. Set a positive example for department through professional interactions with team members, customers, patient and families. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or director. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Contribute to the team efforts and showing good customer interactions, and professionalism for customers, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Provide assignments and assistance to team members.
- Demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment in all aspects of job performance.
- Relieve shift supervisor in times of absence.
- Adjust or cover schedules as needed during times of short staffing.
- Ensure that team member maintain set standards by conducting quality assurance surveys.
- Monitor and report any equipment issues or shortages.
- Conduct customer and patient surveys.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or director.
- Interact with patients/customers in an appropriate manner in relation to age based competencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1124463