LEAD, KITCHEN UTILITY (PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a LEAD, KITCHEN UTILITY (PART-TIME) position.
- Location: CSU Northridge - 9851 ZELZAH AVE, NORTHRIDGE, CA 91325 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T; flexible, nights and weekends. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior utility/janitorial experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour.
- Perks: Free shift meals and uniforms provided!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1087731.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Assist shift supervisors and department directors in the day to day function of the department. Maintain high level of quality in all aspects of the department duties, by training, supporting supervising and interacting with department team members. Ensure that all schedules are assigned and completed daily. Set a positive example for department through professional interactions with team members, customers, patient and families. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or director. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Contribute to the team efforts and showing good customer interactions, and professionalism for customers, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Provide assignments and assistance to team members.
- Demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment in all aspects of job performance.
- Relieve shift supervisor in times of absence.
- Adjust or cover schedules as needed during times of short staffing.
- Ensure that team member maintain set standards by conducting quality assurance surveys.
- Monitor and report any equipment issues or shortages.
- Conduct customer and patient surveys.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or director.
- Interact with patients/customers in an appropriate manner in relation to age based competencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).