LEAD PATIENT OBSERVATION (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a LEAD PATIENT OBSERVATION (FULL-TIME) position.
- Location: 47747-2001 W. 86th St, Indianapolis, IN, 46260 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule variation and multiple shifts.More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1008925.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: This role is the team leader of Patient Observation associates and assists the department’s managers in the successful operation of the Patient Observation and Transport Program. This job is responsible for the safe, timely and accurate observation of patients who cannot be left unattended.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads daily work of other Patient Observation Associates.
- Communicates with associates, resources staffing, client staff and leadership, as appropriate.
- Coordinates associate assignments, as specified. Communicating with client personnel, as appropriate.
- Performs and/or ensures float break coverage, to support associates at offsite accounts, where/when applicable.
- Communicates policies and procedures to ensure compliance, standardization, and processes for improvement.
- Completes shift reports, break sheets, and associate patient assignments to ensure coverage and support, as appropriate.
- Must be able to all duties of Patient Observation Associates.
- Cross-trained in Patient Transport and/or other departments when/where applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).