LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST - GAINESVILLE, FL
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
This individual will be responsible for the full-cycle journey of employment from recruitment to continuous development and retention of value-adding talents for our clients and Morrison Healthcare. This includes developing and implementing learning strategies and programs that are aligned with the organization’s requirements and objectives. The TAD Manager will be responsible for leading all new hire orientation and station-specific onboarding, working alongside the departmental leadership to ensure a successful transition into the associate’s new role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Drives learning initiatives that support Morrison & UF Shands Vision & Values
* Determines staffing and talent needs in partnership with respective leaders
* Works closely with the System Director of Food and Nutrition to develop and manage the new employee orientation program and onboarding process
* Develops and executes talent acquisition strategies
* Conducts new hire departmental orientation and on-boarding
* reports metrics
* Tracks, analyzes, and reports factors of employee turnover by studying and measuring Stay Interviews, exit interviews, and other resources
* Establishes training goals and tracking performance against goals, including identifying compliance training gaps and develop action plan to close gaps
* Facilitates learning/training via multiple vehicles, including instructor-led training, e-learning, in-person, virtual, class, micro-learning, team based, experiential
* Drives engagement and development at all experience levels in the organization, empowering our team and fostering an environment of continuous learning to encourage career growth and succession readiness.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred with concentration in Training and Development or equivalent of education and experience
* Two or more years of talent acquisition and development experience in a high-volume hospitality or healthcare food & nutrition service setting.
* Must have solid experience with curriculum development tailored to a foodservice/retail environment. Experience with different learning delivery models - in-person, virtual, class, micro-learning, team based, experiential.
* Must have excellent stand-up delivery and facilitation skills that drive key learning outcomes and motivate application beyond the classroom.
* Proven experience in creating, implementing and measuring a training strategy, including project timelines, budget, job allocation, measuring and reporting results.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1123232