What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
As a Lobby Ambassador, you will establish a warm, welcome, and professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and employees. You will be the first impression to all and will operate the switchboard in addition to being the point of contact for all visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and secure throughout their visit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and acknowledges all guests.
- Anticipates and addresses guests' needs.
- Thanks guests with genuine appreciation.
- Assists guests in all guest service matters including concierge requests.
- Monitors and processes visitor and registration requests utilizing a centralized email inbox.
- Escorts all high touch clients to their meeting destinations.
- Promotes team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensures front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Provides a professional, efficient arrival and departure experience for our guests while creating a memorable visit.
- Acts as first point of contact for all activities and emergencies in the lobby, remaining alert at all times. Serves as point person, taking ownership of any challenges that may arise within the Lobby operation, resolving them, or following escalation procedures as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a client service / reception position.
- Computer skills including MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Some college is preferred.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 989770