LOBBY GUEST SERVICES AGENT
Salary: $22 / hour
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
The Guest Service Agent (GSA) is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for all clients, executives and staff members at all times. Located in the Conferencing floors, the GSA will be the first point of contact for visitors to the area, making them feel comfortable, directing them to their appointments and meetings and assisting them during their stay.
- Properly greet and handle visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction. Following established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, coordinating with in-house security as appropriate. Addressing guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Answering telephones in a friendly, professional manner, taking messages with accuracy, transferring phone calls, and appropriately handling or referring questions and requests. Proper telephone techniques include always putting a smile in one’s voice and enhancing personalization by using names.
- Acting as an overall Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation and transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Standing during peak business hours and when greeting guests.
- Having a thorough understanding of the emergency procedures and being prepared to carry out designated tasks in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- Adhering to uniform and grooming policies.
- Maintaining the attractive, neat appearance of the Reception area, where applicable keeping newspapers and periodicals in order, coffee service replenished, etc.
- Troubleshooting a wide variety of requests and situations, both for guests and for members.
- Gaining an understanding of the company culture, key areas of activity and creating "transparency".
- Assist with coverage in other locations as needed adhere to flexible schedules to meet business demands.
- Prepare and submit daily reports to appropriate recipients.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Abiding by "20 Second Rule" and notifying manager on duty of any occurrences.
- Capacity to take on additional duties as assigned; Additional adjustments or responsibilities may be changed or added as necessary.
- Additional Conference Center Responsibilities
- Greet and direct and / or escort clients to designated meeting room.
- Conduct overall room appearance site inspection and work with Facilities Management to maintain facilities.
- Work closely with Conference Center team (Coordinators, Catering, Audio/Visual) on overall execution of events.
- Handling on-floor conference room activities, both visually and by means of the reservations system, being aware of meeting start / end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders, etc. Advising the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status, special requests, etc.
- Conduct opening and closing walkthroughs when business requires.
- Assist with coat check and luggage.
- Assist in conference room readiness inspections to determine the room is equipped with proper event materials such as pads, pencils, event handouts and welcome packages.
- Prepare conference aide welcome packet for following temporary staff.
- Preparing daily agendas, printing of daily packet for daily meeting.
- Expedite all requests to send packaged materials back to clients.
- Manage and maintain all conference center, training and meeting materials.
- Minor booking of events into EMS and following protocol for email confirmation, no show management and internal correspondence.
- Follow protocol for personalized email confirmations and internal correspondence.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1151373
Flik Hospitality Group
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $22/hour
<div id="128179"> Flik Hospitality Group <p><b> </b>$22 / hour</p><p><b>What makes FLIK click</b></p><p><br><em>What makes FLIK click
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1151373