What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Working as a Lobby Host will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do and share in our belief in the quality value of delivering superior hospitality to our premier client. The Lobby Host will be responsible for engaging all Clients, Guests, Vendors, Tourists and Tenants entering the lobby and reception center, and will display an energetic, friendly, and approachable demeanor at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supporting the Lobby Host Lead ensuring that every guest is greeted with enthusiasm, and has a memorable experience.
- Acting as way-finders and hospitality services resource for all guests.
- Speaking freely and warmly, engaging clients and guests while efficiently assisting in the check in process or escorting them to their destination
- Reviewing and committing to memory the profiles of VIP guests expected for the day
- Recognizing and welcoming VIP guests using service excellence standards
- Communicating effectively with team members and passing on necessary information to colleagues that may arise.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with tenants and repeat guests, enhancing their overall experience
- Gaining an understanding of the client culture, key areas of activity and creating "transparency" by serving as an extension of the client
- Takes ownership of their assigned building location, activity engaging with all guests.
- Having a thorough understanding of the Firm’s emergency procedures and being prepared to carry out designated tasks in the event of a fire or other emergency
- Greeting all guests/ visitors, ensure eye contact is made within 10 ft. of entrances
- Greeting internal and external clients with a smile, acknowledging them promptly, using the agreed welcome "Good Morning/Good Afternoon "
- Working in tandem with team members and other building personnel, always ensuring smooth transitions at each stage of guest’s journey.
- Communicate effectively with peers and Lobby Host Lead, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communication.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of business activity and communicating all updates with your team members.
- Communicating effectively with team members and passing on necessary information to colleagues that may arise during the escorting process.
- Providing assistance according to business needs e.g. lunch cover, call-outs, and general support.
- Supporting the training of new associates and completing checklists accordingly.
- Taking part in the cross-training program which covers all areas of the department, when available.
- Experience in a client service / reception position.
- Computer skills including MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Some college is preferred.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1112145
Flik Hospitality Group