LOCKSMITH (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time LOCKSMITH position.
- Location: Kingman USD - 3033 MacDonald Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & part-time. Schedule may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous locksmith experience required. Willing to train the right candidate.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 974013.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
Summary: Provides locksmith services with specific responsibility for the repair, alteration, installation and keying of mechanical and electric/electronic lock systems throughout the facility/campus. Follows established security protocols as directed from campus or schools policy and procedure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads blueprints and diagrams, determines materials needed, estimates time and material costs on installations, and requests supplies to assure timely and adequate availability.
- Installs, repairs and maintains keys and locks.
- Inserts new or repaired tumblers into lock to change combination.
- Moves lock pick in cylinder to open door locks without keys.
- Installs locks and lock systems with different hardware and carpentry methods.
- Maintains records, inventory for locks, keys, spare parts, tools, and equipment.
- Uses key cutting machine to cut new or duplicate keys.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electronic lock systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Locksmith license may be required. Requirements differ by state- please check with authority having jurisdiction.
- 2 years of trade school or on the job related experience
- 3 years experience as a Locksmith or technician in a similar sized institution.
- Some lifting of medium and/or heavy equipment and tools.
- Some exposure to extreme degrees of heat, noise, dust and dirt areas requiring infection control.
Full-time associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).