Maintenance Supervisor - Middletown, PA
Other Forms of Compensation: yearly bonus
Pay Grade: 12
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
Working as the Maintenance Supervisor you will direct the maintenance crew and provide mechanical assistance to all buildings within the university campus properties. You will oversee repairs, maintain and assist in any problem solving issues of the mechanical, plumbing, or electrical systems for the university. Lastly, you will supervise and manage the performance of the employees and also manages the client’s expectations.
- Provides operational Maintenance training support
- Assists operations in executing initiatives
- Assists project team to complete assignments
- Assists districts in set up and installation of assets
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Maintains maintenance staff schedules and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required, supplemented with technical school training or equivalent work experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Master/Journeyman trade license.
- Certifications in any of the following are highly preferred: electrical or plumbing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions in stressful situations.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot/fix various problems or issues.
- Must be mechanically inclined/tech savvy.
- Must have clean driving record & a valid Non-CDL Class C Driver’s License.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1246100