MAINTENANCE WORKER- Disney Springs Restaurants
Position Title: [[Maintenance Worker]]
Starting Pay: [[$18.00]] per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number [].
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Ensures day-to-day upkeep, maintenance and smooth operation of the building and campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service with attention to detail.
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Performs minor repairs to doors, fixtures and furniture.
- Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Cleans and restores building interiors damaged by fire, smoke or water using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Monitors building security and safety by locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use.
- Moves heavy furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Mows and trims lawns and shrubbery; clears debris.
- Notifies managers about the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Removes snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking areas; applies snow-melting chemicals.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Sets up, arranges and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for special events.
- Sprays insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Monitors contract cleaning crew's work.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; gathers and empties trash; services, cleans, and supplies restrooms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1121989