MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE - IL.
- We are hiring immediately for a MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE position.
- Location: Central Illinois territory will include: Urbana, Champaign, Decatur, Peoria, Springfield. Ideal candidates will live anywhere in this Central Illinois territory. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Sunday- Thursday
- This role is bonus eligible and includes a company car
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 989492 . Click here to view more.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
The Customer Service Manager will cover a Central Illinois territory. This role requires 50% road travel and includes a company car.
- Responsible for site visits and client retention
- Assist branches with grand openings
- Ensure we are compliant with local and national account standards; review corporate compliance reporting
- Ensure action plans are developed and implemented to improve SSS/control V-9 (food waste, o/s, etc)
- Develop an account level incremental sales plan with local management; track performance and increase profitability (Owners Business Plan)
- Coordinate efforts to improve the customer retention and client experience at the point of sale
- Build retail pricing opportunities and encourage repeat sales (Best Practices), and introduce new products to increase revenue
- Drive compliance to merchandising standards
- Assess performance by location through audit reports (Quarterly District Evaluations)
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; two year College degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Route management, retail and merchandising experience is preferred
- Food & beverage experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must be able to travel to client sites
- Must be passionate about providing world class service to our clients and customers
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).