Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Hospitality is not only in our name; it is the foundation upon which our company was built. Mazzone Hospitality originated over 30 years ago with a small restaurant in downtown Schenectady. Our commitment to customer service over the years has brought us to where we are today as the most prestigious hospitality company in upstate New York. We have two distinct divisions, On/Off premise catering and business dining. Although we are still family rooted, most recently in 2017 we took our company to the next level by partnering with Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group North America. Currently we operate within 18 different locations throughout the capital district, and have over 1,000 employees on our team. Nothing is too small when it comes to attention to details. The desire to provide exceptional service is the foundation upon which we will build your experience with us.
This individual ensures that assigned business operations are efficient and effective. You will do this by establishing good rapport with clients, identifying profit opportunities, and developing strategic plans.
- Ensures that the proper management of resources, distribution of services to customers, and analyses of systems are conducted
- Directs business to achieve high performance as measured by the company scorecard, participating in strategic planning meetings when necessary
- Successfully builds relationships at all levels of the organizations
- Builds an effective and results achieving team within the region
- Participates in the sales process by working with pre-proposal site survey team, aiding in presentations, aiding in negotiation and approving of final contact
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- 7+ years of management experience
- Experience in personnel management including hiring, supervision, evaluation and succession planning
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be able to make business decisions based on financial reports and similar facts
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy
Associates at Mazzone are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1007897