MARKETING & INNOVATION MANAGER
Become part of Restaurant Associates, a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high quality foodservice for over half a century. RA is a New York City leader in the foodservice industry for some of the nation's premier museums, performing arts centers and corporate accounts. Restaurant Associates’ commitment to upscale dining has led the way to develop successful culinary programs. If you share our belief in the value of delivering Superior Quality Food and Delivery Hospitality Excellence, we invite you to learn more about Restaurant Associates’ dynamic select team of professionals. Come share your talents with one of the nations’ fastest-growing, multi-million dollar organizations.
This position is responsible for the implementation of marketing programs, marketing budgets, and oversight of marketing execution supporting organic sales growth and guest participation, as well as catering sales programs. This position reports to the Regional Director of Operations. The Marketing Manager will support the RDO with strategy and consultation for current locations, new business opportunities and internal marketing campaigns throughout the region. They will also support the Corporate VP of Marketing with outlying unit level consultations, ensuring corporate business initiatives and standards are in place, help develop presentations, and new business opportunities. The Marketing Manager helps to support all critical business initiatives including café and catering sales growth and market penetration, customer retention, brand protection, and market share for their units. Based out of a designated unit, they are also responsible for the overall day to day marketing initiatives of that unit, including the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing and sales strategy to achieve or exceed budget, forecast and targeted goals. Strategies include sales and marketing analysis including tools and systems surrounding market mix, pricing, direct sales, advertising, marketing and sales promotions.
- Direct execution of the sales and marketing plan to promote and initiate sales for the home unit including development of promotional campaigns to drive participation and revenue
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional programs including print, radio, outdoor and online advertising, direct mail, collateral and web site in support of the District as well as the home unit.
- Support units in their management of their customer database, maintain RA standards, and provide support as needed.
- Support regional units while they prepare, implement and compile data to develop strategic sales and marketing plan, sales budgets, forecasts and other reports as required.
- Contribute to the national library of best practices, including but not limited to, photo library, industry trends, social media tactics and case studies as related to sales and marketing execution and revenue/market share growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of three years marketing experience preferred
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Knowledge of sales analysis and marketing budgets
- Excellent writing skills
- Should have a keen sense of on trend design and graphics
- Prior restaurant, catering, conference or event marketing experience in hospitality industry preferred
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 971648
BRIAN P PANGBORN