MARKETING COORDINATOR - IIT - Chicago, IL
At over 300 college & universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Come join Chartwells a a Marketing Coordinator reporting directly to our Marketing Manager at IIT - Chicago.
The position entails a need for excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task on a variety of projects simultaneously, accurate distribution of pertinent information both internally to all departments as well as to clients and related vendors. Excellent client skills in presentation and marketing ability are a must.
Work Hours: 9am-5:30pm with other hours as needed
- Hands-on support at events, unit set up, program implementation
- Database management
- Coordinates content needed for marketing initiatives
- Coordinates field marketing requests and activities
- Works within provided budgets and guidelines
- Assists with presentations and proposals
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with field managers.
- Works with vendors and agencies
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Maintains promotional inventory, fulfillment
- Prior experience in marketing.
- Background or interest in hospitality/food
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and CMS systems a plus.
- Multi-task in deadline-driven team environment, adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- AS in Marketing or business related field a plus
- Flexible schedule, evenings/weekends and possible travel required
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Chartwells Higher Ed are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1029569