Marketing Intern, Chartwells Higher Ed / University of Minnesota
- We are hiring immediately for a Marketing Intern position.
- Location: 515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis, MN Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri; Occasional Weekends; Shift times are negotiable.
- Starting pay: $16.00 per hour.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1084488.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Marketing & Communication Intern:
- Runs daily “marketing walkthroughs” as directed, and reports on needs and opportunities as required
- Runs daily “back-of-house” walkthroughs as directed
- Takes food and people photos
- Runs tabling and other promotional events – meal plan selling, Love Chartwells, contests, holiday tabling, etc.
- Promotes marketing initiatives via social media
- Engages and interacts with students and clients on campus
- Deploys and maintains campus-wide signage
- Assists in writing tasks: newsletters, press releases, social platform articles, etc.
- Operates as the “eyes and ears” of the marketing team
- Other tasks as directed
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).