Marketing Intern, Chartwells Higher Ed / University of Pittsburgh - Johnstown (SPRING SEMESTER)
- We are hiring immediately for a Marketing Intern position.
- Location: 450 Schoolhouse Road Johnstown, PA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: To be determined based on class schedule and business needs.
- Starting pay: $10.50 per hour.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1136047.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join the UPJ Eats marketing team.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team and provide assistance in all areas that promote and develop UPJ Eats. You should have a willingness to learn and be able to adapt to a variety of needs and situations. Creativity and a background in digital design is strongly desired, but training could be provided to the right candidate.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Create designs for digital and print purposes
- Maintain a variety of social media platforms
- Other tasks as needed
Requirements and skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Canva preferred
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).