MARKETING SPECIALIST, K12 SCHOOLS
- We are hiring immediately for a MARKETING SPECIALIST position.
- Location: Tupelo School District; 72 S. Green St. Tupelo, MS 38804. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: Marketing experience
- Reports to: Director of Dining Services
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1184350.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Summary: As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the operation with marketing, merchandising, and promotions to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Analyzes customer/resident research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts.
- Expands and develops marketing platforms.
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results.
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Reports on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Creates marketing presentations.
- Monitors industry best practices and trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to present to large groups.
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is preferred.
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Chartwells K-12 maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1184350
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1184350