- We are hiring immediately for a MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIAN position.
- Location: Capital One; 299 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday, 7:00am- 4:00pm.
- Requirement: Previous AV and UC support in a corporate environment is strongly preferred.
- Hourly Pay Range: $23-$30/hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1123449.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients’ organizations.
Summary: As a Multimedia Technician, you will repair, maintain, upgrade and install AV equipment for clients. You will coordinate conference guests and business services for multipurpose conference rooms, troubleshoot equipment, and assist clients with conducting meetings in conference spaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages events for the multipurpose rooms, general floor conference rooms and all other meeting spaces.
- Manages holistic meeting experience: sets up and breaks down of furniture, ensures cleanliness of room, and completes all other necessary tasks.
- Oversees and upkeeps all audio visual equipment in managed spaces.
- Places conference functions in properly sized rooms to maximize space utilization.
- Provides seamless management of events with high touch customer service.
- Ensures that AV systems have the latest firmware and software installed updating as necessary.
- Assists Tier 2 with hardware swaps as needed (CHD/projectors).
- Manages ITSM and daily email and phone requests.
- Handles issues as they arise through the proper administrative channels.
- Follows protocol during emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge in network connectivity, digital signal flow, network compliance support, and firmware/software updates.
- Knowledge of modern audio-visual concepts and equipment, including excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Experience with laptops, projectors, microphones, and remote participation technology for audio and video conferencing.
- Crestron DMC-E certification and network certification is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of calculations and Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet.
Associates at Waveguide are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1123449