Nutrition Care Manager I - Chicago, IL - $5K SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
- We are hiring immediately for a Nutrition Care Manager I position.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Requirement: Must be a Registered Dietitian with a valid CDR #
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1011861.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
It’s rewarding to be the best part of someone’s day. No matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get there. As the nation’s leading provider of inspired dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living communities across the country, everything we do means more when it’s served with care. We believe that the best way to provide meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop, and recognize our greatest asset—our people. Joining our team means you’re taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be the best part of someone’s day?
We are seeking a full-time Dietitian - Nutrition Care Manager to join our Nutrition Team in a senior living community in Chicago, IL
- Provides medical nutrition therapy to include screening, assessment, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring, evaluation, and the resident plan of care
- Advises the dining department on resident care and meal service matters as well as conducts meal rounds per company protocols
- Assists with the planning of menus regarding nutrition, regulatory compliance, general resident population preferences, and wellness trends/initiatives
- Provides full cycle supervision and training of the dining service team
- Complies with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to community confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies
- Participates in resident satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) - required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable- required
- One (1) year of senior living experience- preferred
- Supervisory experience- desirable
- ServSafe® certified- desirable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Associates at Morrison Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1011861