Nutrition Care Manager II - State College, PA
Position Title: Nutrition Care Manager II - State College, PA
Driven by our passion in the pursuit of hospitality and culinary excellence, Morrison Living has built community through dining experiences for over a century. Embedded in our culture, we deliver exceptional service and aim to be the best part of someone’s day. The commitment of our team members to these core principles makes us an industry leader and an employer of choice for hospitality professionals.
Everything we do means more when it’s served with care. The exceptional care and culinary artistry of our team members is nurtured by training, developing, and recognizing our greatest asset – our people. This approach makes the Morrison Living difference. Join us and discover how we build community one meal at a time.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
We are seeking a full-time Nutrition Care Manager (Certified Dietary Manager or Dietetic Technician) to join our Nutrition Team in a senior living community in State College, PA
- Provides nutritional screening, monitoring, and implementation of the nutrition plan of care for the residents under the guidance of the Registered Dietitian
- Advises the dining department on resident care and meal service matters as well as conducts meal rounds per company protocols
- Assists with the planning of menus regarding nutrition, regulatory compliance, general resident population preferences, and wellness trends/initiatives
- Provides full cycle supervision and training of the dining service team
- Complies with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to community confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies
- Participates in/ Leads resident satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Programs
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in nutrition & dietetics, or related field, required
- Credentialed as a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or Dietetic Technician, registered (DTR), preferred
- One year of senior living experience, preferred
- Supervisory experience, desirable
- ServSafe® certified, desirable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Apply to Morrison Living today!
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Morrison Living maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1171901
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1171901