Nutrition Care Manager
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000+ / year
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
This unique Nutrition Care Manager (NCM) position will allow you to gain experience at multiple retirement communities! Based at a community in McLean, KS with a supportive, extraordinary team, the NCM will support and travel to another community in Ponca City, Oklahoma 2-3 days per month (mileage will be reimbursed). Preferred schedule is Monday - Friday, around 9am-5pm with the flexibility to make your own schedule! No weekends required unless a special event is occurring. This position offers a $300/month fuel stipend for the first 6 months of employment, great long-term career growth potential, and generous paid time off!
- Provides medical nutrition therapy to include screening, assessment, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring, evaluation, and the resident plan of care
- Advises the dining department on resident care and meal service matters as well as conducts meal rounds per company protocols
- Assists with the planning of menus regarding nutrition, regulatory compliance, general resident population preferences, and wellness trends/initiatives
- Align with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to community confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies
- Participates in resident satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) - required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board
- One (1) year of senior living experience - preferred
- Supervisory experience - desirable
- ServSafe® certified - desirable
- Possess the vital skills to effectively use Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
- Must be willing to travel to Ponca City, Oklahoma 2-3 days per month
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1067941