Position Title: OFFICE MANAGER
Reports To: Director
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: As an Office Manager, you will perform a variety of duties including coordination of all business unit accounting activities, maintaining cash control, payroll, including Living Wage Ordinance compliance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, profit and loss reconciliations, and human resources administration/benefits for personnel. You will coordinate routine office duties to include data entry, associate files, record retention, and support documentation. Other duties include coordinating associate events, monthly and annual business reports as well as handling the POS system, camera system and digital signage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares activities reports for guidance of management.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of administrative and clerical experience in an office, hotel, corporate and/or related work environment.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Working knowledge of processes and systems including financial reporting.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1031028
Joshua Ryan Keith